Protein is one of the most important components of our body cells. It promotes energy, strength, growth, weight loss and much more. It helps to speed up the recovery, reduce muscle loss, build lean muscle, control hunger and maintain a healthy weight. Most of the tissues of our body are built and repaired by the help of proteins. It is also helpful to develop various enzymes, hormones and other essential chemicals of the body. It plays a significant role in building the blocks of bones, cartilage, muscles, blood and skin.
Basically, it is considered as a macronutrient, which is essential for the proper functioning of our body. Micronutrients, i.e. Vitamins and minerals are needed in lesser quantities. Our body does not store protein content, so whenever we need supply of protein, we should follow strict protein diet. No doubt, our body needs a good amount of protein to function well but it doesn’t mean extra protein gives extra strength. There is no logic behind to eat extra protein foods that can build more muscle, it’s all myth. In fact, the best way to build muscles is to practice exercise regularly.
As there is no reservoir to withdraw it when needed, you need to eat high protein foods. Some most popular protein foods include milk, beans, cheese, soy, beef, eggs and so on. In addition to the protein rich diet, you can also prefer various protein shakes and bars. Additionally, you can further search for the best protein supplements. Some protein powders are advised by the experts to get rid from the severe protein deficiency. Here we have listed best protein powders that can be preferred but before taking them, first consult with your doctor.
List of Best protein powder
Protein powder is a most common supplement that helps to build up muscle mass and maintains body’s weight. Protein supplementation helps you to burn fat and builds muscle. Today, there are various powders available in the market but which one we should choose, sometimes create a problem. Always choose the powder that can digest faster and deliver more nutrients. Here we include a list of best protein powder:
- Whey Protein Powder: This is a most common and cheapest type of protein powder. It offers an array of vitamins and minerals. This dairy based product can be easily found at any retail store or grocery store. It is a mixture of globular proteins and isolated from whey. It is considered as an alternative to milk for the people with lactose intolerance. It can be used for the protein allergy, high cholesterol, obesity, asthma, late stage cancer, colon cancer and many other diseases.
- Casein Protein Powder: Casein powder also offers same benefits as whey, like it also comes from dairy. But it takes time to digest in comparison to whey.
- Pea Protein Powder: This is 100% plant-based powder, made from yellow peas. It is a fat-free and cholesterol-free so you can consume it without any fear of being fatty.
- Soy protein Powder: This is another plant-based powder, mostly used by vegetarians. It contains several essential amino acids and therefore it is referred as a complete protein.
- Hemp Protein Powder: This 100% plant-based powder is made from hemp seeds. This powder is often called as a super food because it offers rich amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It is safe to consume as it has no side-effects.
For more information and guidance, you should discuss with your doctor or nutritionist. They are the experts in their field so they will suggest you best diet, suitable for your body. Protein is an important nutrient for the human body and its deficiency can cause various health problems so get good guidance to fulfill its deficiency.