Apple Cider Vinegar is a multi-purpose drink, blessed with various awesome health benefits. It is used for curing various diseases like flu, warts, diabetes, low blood sugar level, and many others. Apple Vinegar has been used for cooking and household purposes but now it is more recognized as a health drink. As per natural health community, Apple Cider Vinegar is the most popular vinegar in the natural health community because it helps to overcome with various health problems.
Here we have listed some of the most common benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Helps in reducing weight: Various researchers found that people who regularly consume vinegar for twelve weeks can lose more weight in comparison to those who take water. Experts believe vinegar plays an important role to stimulate the genes that help in breaking down the fat. Another research of International Journal of Obesity resulted that drinking the stuff of apple cider vinegar weight loss, can reduce the appetite and carvings.
- Protects heart: Cardiovascular disease is one of the biggest causes of death. The several risk factors of these diseases can be cured by the consumption of vinegar. The cleansing property of vinegar, effectively cleanse the arteries and helps to get rid of unnecessary toxics and waste of the body. Apple cider vinegar is a good source of potassium, magnesium, and many other vitamins, minerals and enzymes. It also contains the antioxidant chlorogenic acid that protects particles of LDL cholesterol to become oxidized.
- Controls the blood sugar level: Multiple studies claim that, apple cider vinegar helps in controlling the blood sugar level and diabetes. It has an anti-glycemic effect that improves the sensitivity of insulin and blocks the digestion of starch. Though it may not 100% blocks starch but it prevents the digestion of some of starch that can lift your blood sugar level.
- Prevents Cancer: This vinegar is a good source of polyphenols that helps in fighting with the oxidative stress. Various studies have supported the fact that the foods rich in antioxidant reduce the chances of cancer.
- Helps in digestion: Generally all the fermented foods, including vinegar help in the proper functioning of the digestive system. It promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria that has a key role in digestion.
These are the top 5 apple cider vinegar health benefits, but it also has several other body benefits. This amazing vinegar improves your skin and hair, removes stains of your teeth and many other benefits. Unfiltered, unpasteurized, raw and organic apple cider vinegar is usually used for the salad dressing. The taste of this vinegar can be tough, so sometimes it is hard to sip so you can also include some water and honey or any fresh fruit juice to enhance its taste. You can further search for the apple cider vinegar benefits, to know more benefits of this amazing drink.
Apart from the health benefits, this fantastic drink also offers so many beauty benefits that will be discussed very soon. Really, Apple cider vinegar is not less than a miracle drink.